Automated control system for the Pumping Station No.18
Customer: Kirishi Oil Refinery
General Designer: Lengiproneftechim (Saint-Petersburg)
Control system designer: SPIK SZMA
- industrial storm & sewage pumping stations, receiving & separating tanks and oil separation;
- circulation pumps in separation tanks;
- inter-shop pipelines.
Control system specification: DCS based on the Toshiba PLC, V2000 Series and OIS-DS with software.
The control system includes sensors and indicators from EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT,
VALCOM, VEGA, and control valves from DVCD Masoneilan Russia.
- control valves;
- pumps & fans;
- temperature in separation tanks;
- pressure at the discharge of the pumps;
- ventilation systems plant air pressure in pressure;
- volumetric calculations for:
- input steam;
- removed oil;
- drains to reception and separation tanks;
- level of drains and oilslime in reception and separation tanks;
- level of drains in drainage pits;
- drive motor currents for the high voltage pumps;
Audible and visual alarming:
- process parameters;
- gas contamination in the pumping station and manifold plant;
- drop in water temperature decline the output of the ventilation system heaters;
- pump motor’s stator temperature.
Automated Emergency Shutdown System and Process Equipment Control:
Control & Information System Architecture
- pump control to prevent emptying the receiving tanks and to prevent overfilling the
- level control in the receiving tanks;
- utilities steam pressure control;
- On/Off drain pump control for drain pit level;
- On/Off emergency fan control;
- gas contamination audible and visual alarming;
- operator manual pump control;
- operator manual valve control and emergency fans.
||© SPIK SZMA 1998-2016. All rights reserved.