Main directions of SPIK SZMA's quality policy
SPIK SZMA’S quality policy is aimed at:
1. Customer needs and requirements (Customer-focused):
product & service conformance to the Customer requirements and expectations;
product & service conformance to standards and regulations;
improvement of Customer interaction and communication.
2. Realization of Quality Management System (QMS) Process and System Approaches:
Definition and development of QMS processes in compliance with ISO 9001:2000 requirements;
QMS process control as a dynamic balanced system;
continuous improvement of product & process evaluation methods and tools.
3. Establishment and maintenance of mutually beneficial relations with Suppliers and Contractors:
establishment of the Suppliers long-term cooperation;
establishment of Contractors cooperation competitively advantageous for SPIK SZMA.
SPIK SZMA policy success is ensured by:
1. Management leadership and active involvement in effective QMS development:
strategic planning applied to SPIK SZMA activities, development of
new production & process control methods, new products development;
communication of the value of process and product quality to resources;
creation of an effective informative environment;
definition of product life cycle; key and support business-processes, required resource provision;
development of SPIK SZMA’s activities evaluation and analysis methods for making effective decisions.
2. Staff involvement in Company activities:
staff training and motivation for producing high-quality products and services;
corporate culture development and maintenance.
3. Management decisions based on reliable data:
development and realization of the Balanced Score Card
(BSC) for managerial decisions, including the following indices:
benchmarking of major competitors;
application and optimization of product &
manufacturing process data collection and processing methods & technologies.
- commercial and financial activity;
- customer satisfaction;
- business-Process specifications;
- professional skills improvement.
4. Research achievements application:
provision of designed products high reliability, stability, and safety;
application of research and patent achievements in the field of process control;
implementation of highly reliable components produced by Russian and highly reputable foreign companies;
automated design systems development.
5. Company image maintenance as to product quality:
participation in exhibitions, scientific conferences, seminars, etc.;
publication of books, articles, industrial techniques by SPIK SZMA’s specialists.