Kirishi Oil Refinery Plant LG24/7 Flow #1 Retrofit
Implementation of the process control system & field instrumentation for the entire plant
Customer: Kirishi Oil Refinery
General Designer: Lengiproneftechim (Saint-Petersburg)
Control system designer: SPIK SZMA
Project description: extraction of sulphides, nitrides, oxides
from virgin diesel and kerosene fractions by means of catalytic hydrating of the compounds.
Control & Information System:
I/O signals: 3000+
Honeywell Total Plant Solutions (TPS):
- HPM high-productive controllers (process managers);
- control panels with GUS.
- centralized process parameters control;
- control of gas content in rooms and working areas within the plant;
- alarm management;
- Manual data input
- process and sequential interlocks
- ESD system;
- operation registration and tracking of the functionality of interlocking and ESD system;
- generation and visualization of online and accounting process information.
Project reliability assessment was implemented using the SC ASLS SZMA.
Control & Information System Architecture