Technical System Consulting
In recent years Process Automation System Consulting has become a major service for our customers.
These services include:
- Comprehensive automation site survey;
- Realization of research, information retrieval and analysis;
- Evaluation of enterprise technical and organizational positioning for automation modernization;
- Concept development for new and retrofit automation;
- Proposal development to meet customer business needs and requirements.
We provide consulting services for various phases of project documentation development, during specification
development for tenders on hardware and software, quotation preparation and analysis, engineering, installation,
start-up and commissioning.
Process Automation System Consulting services focus on the specific features of control and information systems
such as; system architecture and functions, information flows and communication methods. These services are required
for the development of new and retrofit production facilities and for new and retrofit control systems for existing
Professional consulting on retrofit control system projects has proven to have the following benefits:
- Improved operational efficiencies and reduced operational costs associated with technical and human resources;
- Enterprise information lucidity;
- Implementation of state-of-the-art control system hardware and software to replace poor
quality systems that are costly to operate and maintain;
- Minimizes costs for system integration into an existing control system;
- Significant decrease in operating costs related spare-parts;
- A mean-time-between-failure ratio that meets business and regulated objectives;
- Bring and existing facility into compliance with regulating authorities.
||© SPIK SZMA 1998-2016. All rights reserved.