Kirishi Oil Refinery Fire Fighting Control System for Crude Oil Tank Farm
End client: Kirishi Oil Refinery
Customer: Design Institute LENGIPRONEFTECHIM (process design), Saint-Petersburg
Project description:: Monitoring and control of the Kirishi Oil Refinery Crude Oil Tank Farm fire fighting system
- Water supply pumps, gate valves and control valves
- Dosing pumps supplying 100% foaming
- Gate valves at pipelines for supplying foaming solution to tanks
- Foam tank
- Process Control & Information System device and component failure diagnostics
Control & Information System: SIEMENS AG PLC SIMATIC S7-400
Scope of work:
- Control & Information System design
- Loop drawings and termination schedules
- 380V 3O One Line Diagrams
- Panel design & fabrication
- Control system I/O
- PLC & HMI programming
- Installation, Start-up & commissioning
- Operator & maintenance training
SPIK SZMA obtained a fire safety certificate for the systemТs SIMATIC S7-400 PLC.
The PLC has passed the certification test for compliance with the fire safety
requirements for foam and water fire fighting systems.
Project reliability assessment was implemented using the SC ASLS SZMA.
Control & Information System Architecture
||© SPIK SZMA 1998-2018. All rights reserved.