Penoplex International Polystyrene Production Plant
End client: Penoplex International (Kirishi, Leningrad region)
General designer & project designer:
Toyo Engineering Corporation (Japan)
Control system supplier: Siemens AG (Germany)
Partner: SPIK SZMA
Scope of work:
- Control & Information System design
- Panel design
- PLC & HMI programming
- FAT at Siemens facility
- Start-up & commissioning
- Operator & maintenance training
- After-sales support services
- 6 main sections:
- source material storage and preparation section;
- polymerization section;
- degassing section;
- granulation section;
- granule packing and storage section;
- non-reacted monomer extraction section;
- 7 supporting systems:
- freon refrigerating system for brine cooling;
- high- and low-temperature heat-carrier warming and circulation system;
- reverse watering system;
- steam supply system;
- supply of process air, instrumentation air and nitrogen;
- hot water-supply;
- power supply.
Polystyrene production plant
Control & Information System: SIEMENS AG DCS - SIMATIC PCS7
- AS 417-H;
- AS 417-H(F);
- distributed I/O SIMATICЦDP consisting of 18 ET200M with I/O modules and interface modules IM153 for connection to two PROFIBUS-DP redundant networks;
- AS 417-H(F) F-modules connected to the system via ET200M;
- AS 417-H AddFEM modules directly connected to the system;
- Redundant ESM Ring Bus - 2 ESM ITP80 electrical communication modules for Industrial Ethernet;
- 2 operator stations;
- 1 engineering station;
- PCS7 v.5.2. (64K variables).
The control system includes:
Control loops Ц 35 (including complex cascade loops)
I/O signals - 900
H-F automation system SIMATIC PCS7 was implemented in Russia for the first time. More detail...
The plant was put into operation in 2003.
Control & Information System Architecture
PowerPoint Presentation (1,16 ћб).
||© SPIK SZMA 1998-2018. All rights reserved.