Kirishi Oil Refinery Fire fighting Control System for Product and Crude Oil Tank Farm
Customer: Kirishi Oil Refinery
Project description: Monitoring and control of the Kirishi Oil Refinery Fire fighting Control
System for Product and Crude Oil Tank Farm
- Pump-house pumps, gate valves and control valves and pipeline gate valves
- Automated and remote control of fire fighting and engineering systems facilities and equipment
- Process Control & Information System device and component failure diagnostics
Control & Information System: SIEMENS AG PLC SIMATIC S7-400, INTELLUTION iFIX software
Scope of work:
- Project Management
- Control & Information System design
- Loop drawings and termination schedules
- Panel design & fabrication
- PLC & HMI programming
- Installation, Start-up & commissioning
- Operator & maintenance training
SPIK SZMA obtained a fire safety certificate for the systemТs SIMATIC S7-400 PLC, and ET200M stations
I/O modules. The PLC has passed the certification test for
compliance with the fire safety requirements for foam and water fire fighting systems.
Project reliability assessment was implemented using the SC ASLS SZMA.
Control & Information System Architecture
||© SPIK SZMA 1998-2018. All rights reserved.